9.23.2008

Jason + Bacon = True Love

Jason's favorite vegetable is corn (iceberg lettuce is a close 2nd). So tonight, I was trying to find a way to make corn more exciting. I decided to incorporate the one thing Jason loves more than money......bacon!!!

This recipe is so easy, you will love it. Make sure to use a quality bacon.






Squaw Corn
1-2 pats of butter
1 onion, diced
5-6 slices of bacon, chopped into small pieces
1 bag of frozen corn (or 3-4 ears of fresh corn)
Salt & pepper to taste

1. Add butter to skillet and cook bacon and onions together
2. Drain bacon grease
3. Add corn, salt & pepper
4. Cook until corn is heated through, about 10 minutes


You might be thinking, "Kyle, what would I serve with this delicious recipe?" Um, duh....you would serve Shake-N-Bake chicken and green beans. Jealous anyone?











3 comments:

Kyle + Jason said...

I ate the corn/bacon first. Kyle caught me in the kitchen eating the rest of the bacon out of the pan on the stove.

I ate all my beans. -jason

Anonymous said...

Who DOESN'T love bacon? It makes everything better.

Happy (very belated) birthday!

Kyle + Jason said...

Speaking of money.....if you click on the ad to the right we make lots of money! (money + bacon = happy jason)

-jason