2 cups of rice
2 tablespoons green curry paste
1 can of lite coconut milk
1 lb. chicken cut into chunks
1 small onion, diced
1 carrot, diced
1 zucchini, diced
1 yellow squash
1 bunch of basil
Any veggie combination will do for this recipe, it's up to you and your preferences.
1. Cook the rice according to package directions.
2. In another pot, bring the coconut milk and the curry paste to a slow boil, stirring until the curry paste is dissolved.
3. Add the diced chicken and vegetables.
4. Let simmer until chicken and vegetables are completely cooked.
5. Tear basil and add to curry mixture.
6. Serve over rice.