11.02.2008

Bacon Cheddar Muffins


Good morning everyone!! Since I had some extra time this morning, I thought I would get up and make some of my mom's favorite muffins. I'm not a big muffin fan. I only eat the tops, they are usually too sweet, and they're pretty boring. These muffins are the exception. They are full of cheese and bacon and you will want to eat every single bite.

Bacon Cheddar Muffins:
2 cups Bisquick
1 egg
2/3 cup milk
1/4 cup canola oil
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
10 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled (I use microwave bacon)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Mix all ingredients except for cheese & bacon
3. Batter will be lumpy, so don't worry about getting it completely smooth
4. Fold in cheese & bacon
5. Pour batter into 12 muffin cups
6. Bake for 20 minutes

1 comment: