Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts -- flattened out
4 slices bacon4 slices white cheddar or any white cheese that you enjoy
12 jalapeno pepper rings, chopped
Salt & Pepper
1. Place chicken breasts in a large ziploc bag and beat with a rolling pin until flattened.
2. Place chopped peppers and cheese inside each chicken breast.
3. Roll each chicken breast up and surround with a piece of bacon.
4. Secure each chicken breast with one or two toothpicks.
5. Season with salt & pepper.
6. Grill or cook in an iron skillet for about 20-25 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear.